one more rose
I’ve got one more pink rose to award to my friend Ms. Heathen. For more background on this wonderful award, please see my last post. After overcoming many obstacles, Ms. Heathen’s recent egg retrieval resulted in six eggs. Just one fertilized. Yet this glimmer of hope had to be placed on ice to deal with an annoying polyp. Ms. Heathen, my heart goes out to you for all you’re going through. I’ve wanted to reach out across a whole continent and an ocean to give you a big virtual hug. I’m wishing you the best possible outcome. A garden full of pink roses for you!
How to pass it on:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post: http://smartone.typepad.com/smartone/2008/05/pink-is-my-favo.html. You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else.